Thule BringIt! Guarantee
The Thule BringIt! Guarantee will cover any defect or damage affecting your Thule product. Even damage caused by normal wear and tear or the natural discoloration of materials for 2 (two) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. The Thule BringIt! Guarantee gives you specific legal rights. It does not affect any statutory rights that you have as a purchaser of a defective product.
Thule reserves the right to:
- Repair the item falling under the terms of the Thule BringIt! Guarantee
- Replace the item if the damage or defect cannot be repaired
- Offer a similar product of comparable value, or refund the price paid, if we cannot replace with the same model
The Thule BringIt! Guarantee does not cover defects resulting from conditions beyond Thule’s control. These include, but are not limited to, misuse, overloading, or from failure to assemble, mount or use the product or its accessory in accordance with Thule’s written instructions, guidelines, and safety text. Nor does it cover damage to the user’s vehicle, electronic devices, cargo, or to any other person or property.
Thule Extended Warranty
Thule’s Extended Warranty applies to products and accessories produced by Thule and sold to the original purchaser under the brand name Thule. The warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship and, depending on the type of product, applies up to a certain number of years from the date of the original retail purchase. Please see below the specific length of the total warranty (Thule BringIt! Guarantee plus Thule Extended Warranty) for each product.
Subject to the limitations and exclusions described in this warranty, Thule remedies defects in materials or workmanship during the warranty period, by repairing or replacing (Thule’s option) the defective component(s) without charge for parts or labor.
|2 Year Thule BringIt! Guarantee||Thule Extended Warranty||Thule Extended Warranty
(Total number of years)
|Carriers & Racks|
|Bike Carriers||Yes||+ 3 years||5 years|
|Boxes & Baskets||Yes||+ 3 years||5 years|
|Roof Racks||Yes||+ 3 years||5 years|
|Water Sport Carriers||Yes||+ 3 years||5 years|
|Winter Sport Carriers||Yes||+ 3 years||5 years|
|Sport & travel bags|
|Technical Backpacks||Yes||+ 1 year||3 years|
|Luggage & Duffels
|+ 3 years
|Bike Bags & Racks||Yes||+ 3 years||5 years|
|Sport Transport Bags
Winter Sport Transport Cases
Bike Transport Cases
+ 3 years
|Bags & Cases|
|Daypacks & Messengers||Yes||No||2 years|
|Laptop Sleeves & Cases||Yes||No||2 years|
|Phone & Tablet Cases||Yes||No||2 years|
|Camera Bags & Cases||Yes||No||2 years|
|Active with kids|
|Bike Trailers & Seats
Bike trailers, Multisport Trailers
|+ 3 years
+8 years on frame
2 years fabric/10 years frame
|Strollers||Yes||+ 8 years on frame||2 years fabric/10 years frame|
|Conversion Kits||Yes||No||2 years|
|Child Carrier Backpacks||Yes||+ 1 year||3 years|
|Motorhome & Caravan Accessories||Yes||No||2 years|
Please note the following restrictions applicable to the Thule Extended Warranty:
- Thule does not cover defects resulting from conditions beyond Thule’s control. These include, but are not limited to, misuse, overloading, or from failure to assemble, mount or use the product or its accessory in accordance with Thule’s written instructions, guidelines, and safety text. Nor does it cover damage to the user’s vehicle, cargo, or to any other person or property.
- During the period of the Thule Extended Warranty, we will not cover damages and/or defects resulting from typical wear and tear (for example brakes, tires and tubes, electrical parts, surface issues, faulty zipper tape, damaged buckles, coating peeling off and discoloration of fabrics).
- Thule does not cover damages resulting from abuse (such as tears, cuts, and holes in the fabric) and cosmetic damage (such as scratched or stained fabrics).
- Other damage not covered is damage caused by airlines or other transit damage (such as pressure damage; tears, cuts, and holes in the fabric; damage to the wheel covers, handles and other hardware of the bag). Damage claims in transit cases should be filed against the carrier.
- The purchaser will be responsible for the cost of returning the component(s)/product(s) and the proof of purchase back to the place where the product was purchased.
If you have any questions, please let us know by using the Contact Us form.
How to report a warranty
Please return your product with a filled out claims form along with proof of purchase to the point of sale. Your claim will be evaluated and, in most cases, handled at the dealer. If further inspection is needed, the product will be sent to Thule through your dealer.
Step 1: Fill out claims form
Step 2: Clean product and find receipt
Step 3: Take product with above documentation to dealer
Step 4: Dealer reports claim to Thule Customer Service
Step 5: Thule Customer Service processes claim with decision to Thule dealer
Step 6: Dealer comes back to you