We Make Your Van Work Smarter
We can convert your empty van into a fully functioning service vehicle with our modular van racking systems and van shelving. We offer a complete van conversion service, which in addition to indispensable van racking can include modular floors and van liners, vehicle electrical systems, accessories, vehicle graphics and livery.
We fit racking solutions to a wide range of vans and commercial vehicles including LCVs, MCVs and pick-up trucks. No matter which business sector you operate within, or what you drive, we have a van racking system to suit your business, whether for a single van or a fleet of vehicles.
- Modular racking systems with short installation time.
- Lightweight racking allows increased load capacity or lower fuel consumption.
- Good for the environment; lower fuel costs equate to lower CO2.
- Greater flexibility for your day to day business with customized van storage solutions.
- Extended functionality with accessories to create a more efficient workspace.
- Robust, durable and collision safe vehicle racking conversions.
- Non-intrusive racking installation to protect the vehicle’s residual value.
Parcel Delivery Solutions
Our van storage solutions are designed for commercial vans within the parcel delivery service industry. Made from ultra-high strength steel which is lightweight but robust, our van shelving is specifically made with features such as higher side and rear edges to ensure parcels and packages stay securely on the shelves. Folding shelves give flexible loading options for businesses that require good storage capabilities, but who will occasionally need to utilize the complete floor space of their vans. This maximizes usage of delivery vehicles and when the van shelving is being used, the load area is increased by up to 50%.
Bulkhead with sliding door, integrated t-tracks to secure cargo and other trade van accessories are available for your van conversion. Our van storage solutions and shelving can help increase the number of items loaded and assist drivers by reducing the time taken to search and find individual parcels.
- Van storage solutions can increase the vehicle’s effective load area by up to 50%.
- Ergonomic, lightweight folding van shelves with high load capacity.
- Each robust van shelf has a load capacity of 120kg.
- Lightweight bulkhead with sliding door for cargo space access.
- Non-intrusive installation protects the delivery vehicle’s residual value.
When Everything Clicks
We are revolutionizing the van flooring industry and the installation of these products by introducing a robust and lightweight option for van conversions. Our quick and safe installation in service vehicles is thanks to the smart design of the non-intrusive modular flooring and van liners. The products are installed using highly adhesive glue, which is stronger than nuts and bolts. This also means that no drilling through the vehicle body is required, therefore eliminating the risk of corrosion. This new van flooring, lining and installation system for commercial vehicles is a true innovation, a fact supported by more than ten patents pending.
- Non-intrusive flooring, lining and installation system which protects the residual value of the vehicle.
- Lightweight products increases payload or reduces emissions.
- Robust, anti-slip van flooring systems with high impact resistance for long-term use.
- Profiles enable quick and safe installation and offer flexible load restraint possibilities.
The electrical system is an important part of your service vehicle. Our experienced technical team will design a customized electrical system that meets your specific requirements. We fit everything from simple lights or power sockets up to 230V systems.
With Modul-Connect you get an innovative and smart electrical system with integrated battery guard and fusing. The connected electrical accessories are operated by wireless switches or through the Modul-Connect App.
- Quick and safe wiring with our innovative Modul-Connect system.
- Robust and durable lights, which holds all relevant certifications.
- High-quality pure sinewave inverters which feature low battery alarm, overload and over-temperature shutdown.
- Battery chargers which will charge your auxiliary battery quickly and works with ‘smart charge’ vehicles.